Follow us on Twitter @3sbg
BAGSHOT 01276 471083 ASCOT 01344 636337
MEETINGS (excluding seminars & workshops) : OUR ADDRESS: BLACK DIAMOND, INDEX HOUSE, ST GEORGE'S LANE, ASCOT, BERKS. SL5 7ET. Click on the link below for MAP. Nearest motorway junction is J3 on the M3. Nearest Railway Station - trains from London: Bagshot, Ascot, Sunningdale; nearest Airports: London Heathrow (LHR), Southampton, Bournemouth International.Telephone: +44 (0) 1276 471083 OR +44 (0) 1344 636337 Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgBusiness Week: 08:00 - 16:00h
Monday to Wednesday
08:00 - 10:00 Markets Meeting
11:00 - 13:00 Client Meetings
14:00 - 16:00 Financial Research
Thursday to Friday
08:00 - 10:00 Markets Meeting
10:00 - 16:00 Media Research Training & Administration
2018 Quarter Two Financial Planning Period: April 2018 – June 20182018 Quarter Two Financial Planning Period ends onJune 13th, 2018No Time Left for Q2 Financial Planning. Be sure to check back for the start of Q4 Financial Planning - there is NO Financial Planning in Q3 (July and August) due to the SUMMER RECESS.
!! LIMITED LIFE WEBSITE PROMOTIONAL CODE !!Scroll down the page to find the Promotional Code below on the right hand side bar. Then telephone our offices direct to secure a complimentary initial appointment using the promotional code! Telephone 01276-471083...
We are open to NEW ENQUIRIES until 12 noon on Wednesday 13/06/2018, the start of Summer Recess. Our New Enquiry Service re-opens 09:30am Tuesday 11/09/2018. As always our Retained Financial Planning Clients (including New Joiners) will continue to enjoy our support services throughout.
SewellBrydenGunn MASTERCLASS COACHING: Short Sharp and Focussed: 1hr – 2hr Morning Seminar & Workshop: Booking by email ONLY to email@example.com – you will receive an email reply confirming if you have been successful.START WITH YOUR NEXT STEP: Introduction to Managing Your Pension and Retirement Wealth with SewellBrydenGunn - Seminar & Workshop: By Booking Only - 11:00am Friday 14th September 2018: Venue details on booking: BOOKING DEADLINE:-June 13th, 2018Sorry - booking for this great event has now closed. Be sure to check back for more great seminars and workshops.
Select a Category or type it in “Search”
Latest Articles Publications and White Papers from 3SBG
- RT @NeilASewell: #Brexit we know personality P tests are about spotting mercurial behaviour under stress - seems the EU has just failed th….....If you would like to discuss anything or set up an Initial Meeting - Please Call Us on 01276 471083..... 2 years ago
- RBS William & Glynn sale grinds to a halt. RBS stock price up on the news......If you would like to discuss anything or set up an Initial Meeting - Please Call Us on 01276 471083..... 2 years ago
- FTSE 100 up and looking good this morning - main financial markets in the green across Europe it is reported.........If you would like to discuss anything or set up an Initial Meeting - Please Call Us on 01276 471083..... 2 years ago
- Michelin op profit up 4.5% at 2.7bn.....If you would like to discuss anything or set up an Initial Meeting - Please Call Us on 01276 471083..... 2 years ago
- DAX and CAC40 both up.....If you would like to discuss anything or set up an Initial Meeting - Please Call Us on 01276 471083..... 2 years ago
WEBSITE PROMOTIONAL REFERRAL CODE LIMITED LIFE PROMOTIONQUOTE THIS PROMOTIONAL REFERRAL CODE WHEN MAKING AN INITIAL APPOINTMENT AS A NEW ENQUIRY : 21EkWj75 : Telephone our offices direct to secure a complimentary initial appointment using the promotional code! Telephone 01344-636337 OR 01276-471083... THIS CODE RUNS OUTNovember 22nd, 2018LIMITED LIFE PROMOTIONAL CODE HAS ENDED - BE SURE TO CHECK BACK ON THIS WEBSITE FOR MORE GREAT PROMOTIONS.
Instagram : 3sbgwealth
Tag Archives: tax
Britons hiding money in the Isle of Man now have three years to “own up” of face penalties of up to 200 per cent of unpaid tax – the latest move to clamp down of tax evaders. The British Government … Continue reading
HMRC is introducing a new way of reporting PAYE – called Real Time Information, or RTI. HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) reports that from April 2013, employers will be legally required to report PAYE in real time. “This means that … Continue reading
A game with two halves? No – Not football. With all the news about global debt and the “Greek Problem” it is little wonder that some people are feeling “all financed out”. However, it is important at this time to … Continue reading
Tax and Debt. A number of news items are worth noting this week – above the general “noise” that pervades at the moment. There is a reported resurgence of speculative debt – Payments in Kind Notes or PIKs as they … Continue reading